- Kaapsche Hoop, also known as Kaapsehoop or Kaapse Hoop, dates from the famous gold rush of the late 1880’s where fortunes were made and more often, lost.
Nestled on the edge of the Mpumalanga escarpment, Kaapsche Hoop looks over the valleys toward Barberton and Nelspruit and in this tranquil setting with mist rolling through, you will find “Kaapsche Hoop Gastehuis” (Guesthouse).
- "Kaapsche Hoop Gastehuis" has nine luxury en-suite rooms with mini bar, each with it’s own private entry. The Guesthouse also has a restaurant offering A la Carte and buffet dinner and a private bar. All rooms have DSTV.
- "Die Erf" is a self catering house in Kaapsche Hoop. See more in separate block
- "Diggers Edge" is a secluded break away in the Komatiland forestry area. See more in separate block.
- Being only 28 Km from Nelspruit, Kaapsche Hoop Gastehuis is ideally situated as a home base from which you can travel for day trips to Sabie, Graskop, the Kruger National Park, Barberton, Badplaas and even Mozambique or Swaziland. At the end of a busy day, you can escape the heat of the lowveld and rest in the cool mountain air of Kaapsche Hoop, or in winter, vegetate with a glass of exquisite wine at the fireplace. For this reason we stock exceptional wines